My name is Claire.
- I'm a 26 year old, stay at home mom.
- I am married to a great guy.We'll call him The Man.
- I have 2 boys, Andy who is 4, Ryan who is 2
- I have an unhealthy obsession with gummy candy.
- I appreciate good usage of the word, Fuck.
- I am a self admitted control freak.
- One time, my horoscope said "They got it wrong, you're not in fact, an Aquarius. You are an asshole" It was over 13 years ago & I still think about it.
- I think farts, fart jokes & all fart related things are utterly hilarious.
- I'm about as loyal, to my close friends, as a gold retriever is to an owner who feeds him bacon.
- That being said, don't get on my bad side!
- Some days, I look at my kids & think "Really?? I'm a parent?? Yikes." But, it's actually pretty fabulous & I'm not too shabby at it, I swear!
- It's not that I can't spell correctly, it's just that my brain goes so fast I have to keep up wit it, and I also don't care.
I hopped on the Blog train & I decided I wanted a place to be able to update family all at once.
Then I decided that family+me+the Internet ought to be left alone.
I wanted a place that I could write what I wanted to, be it stories about my day, thoughts on a new movie, secrets that I needed to spill, or just pictures that made me laugh.
This blog is a combination of all of those things.
I am a mom, first & foremost so you will find things about parenting, my children, or my theories, thoughts & stories. I am what many would call an "attachment parenting" advocate. I do things like co-sleep, extended breastfeed, cloth diaper, baby wear & other "natural" methods of parenting. My parenting methods may be different from yours, but if you are respectful of my ways, I will be respectful of yours.
I am a wife. You might hear about how my husband left his socks on the floor..AGAIN. The Man & I have been together since I was 20 years old. He is in his senior year of college for a mechanical engineering degree. He is a former USAF Nuclear Weapons Tech. I keep my husband talking to a minimum,but you are likely to hear his mention several times, possibly with eye rolls & sighs. He is the love of my life. I'm lucky he puts up with me.
I think things like farts, man boobs & people getting hurt are utterly hilarious. I like to post videos & pictures that make me laugh. My humor is a bit more eccentric than some,it is very very hard to offend me. If you however, are easily offended, this may in fact not be the best blog for you to read, after all.
As I work on this page, you'll be able to learn more me, and my family & this blog, however it's taken me about 6 months to come up with 18 items on my 100 things about me list, so, you might be waiting a bit!
None the less, I hope you'll check back soon & if there is anything you'd like to know, drop it in my FormSpring box, shoot me an email, or leave it here on the blog!