Sunday, August 4, 2013

It's Been AWHILE!

Hi.
Remember me?
I remember you.((creeper tunes!!))

I got a little burnt out a few years back.. I mean, come on. a 79 cent Vaseline jar for a 2 hour review?

No.

But, life has changed. I am in a new place
Literally, we bought a home! We live in a small village ( think dry/no booze, Mennonites, the whole shenanigan)
The Man graduated with his ME, and has a good job.
Thing 1 & 2 are in school ( headed to 1st & a 5 pre K program) and I am just in a different place than I was before in many aspects

My dog has to be put to sleep this last Fall.I am still very heart broken over this. I know many of you know just how much I loved her & it still pains me to think of the loss of her.

Saying goodbye to my Echo

We now have a ball of disaster, Charlie, who we adopted from the local Kill/Dog Warden.

Charlie Barley!!!!


Let me tell you.. going from a 7 lb dog, to a 50+ lb dog. I do not recommend this. I do not.
Not not not.

We still have Fluffy. She came from the old house to the new one. Now she spends her days bring me baby rabbits, voles ( not moles, Voles!!!!) and other delightful gutted rodents whole trolling the country side for pals.



I have taken a notion to Gel/Shellac nails in my past time & am looking at becoming a nail technician with a expertise in design & detail (aka, I am totally good on doing pedicure because toes FREAK ME THE FUCK OUT so I need a niche) and going back to work in 2014 when both boys are in full time elementary ( yikes!!!!!) 



Here are the boys & I just yesterday,

Ryan(5) and I

Andy (7) & I checking those new SPECS he's got!!!

So there is it. Just checking in to say Hiya! as I start the blog back up. Let me know how YOU have been & if there is anything you'd like to see on here from me!




Bookmark and Share


Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. Hi!!! Welcome back. I miss your witty reviews. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It originated from the old house to the new one. Presently it uses its days bring me child rabbits, voles and other delightful rodents entire trolling the farmland for buddies.

    ReplyDelete

Leave me something nice & pretty & full of compliments.
It makes me feel good about myself.