Sunday, November 6, 2011

November, 6, 2011

Today I am thankful for my MOM.
My mother, my mommy, my friend.
Today is her birthday. Happy birthday mom!!! I won't share your age. But you don't look it!!!
My sister flew in & we surprised her at my house.
We made a big scrapbook from family & friends to surprise her with ( a family tradition at big events) and all had dinner at my new house as a family.
My mom is amazing.
I love you mama.I hope you enjoyed your weekend!
xoxo

Bookmark and Share



Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday Claire's mom! You have an awesome daughter!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are an amazing and awesome daughter, Claire. I was really surprised. All of you made me feel so loved and cherished. I loved having such a FUN weekend with you all. Thank You Sooo Much for planning such a great time with my best friends in the world. love you,
    Mom

    ReplyDelete

Leave me something nice & pretty & full of compliments.
It makes me feel good about myself.