Thursday, November 3, 2011

November 3, 2011

Today I am thankful for microfiber, side sleeping pillows.
Thank you for always being just enough neck support while I sleep flat on my back, and holding my head at such a nice angle when I roll to the side.
I like your soft silk pillow case, even though I am not sure it is REALLY ion infused for silky smooth hair while I sleep, it feels nice anyway.
I like your punchiness, you always spring back despite taking the worst, and you never complain about morning breath.
I am very thankful for you, Mr. Pillow no matter how much or how little I see you on a nightly basis, you are always happy to see ME.

Bookmark and Share

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me something nice & pretty & full of compliments.
It makes me feel good about myself.