Sunday, November 20, 2011

November 20, 2011

I am thankful for DATE NIGHT! The Man & I haven't had once since before he graduated in MAY!
Much over due. The Man was even sweet enough to let me drag him to the salon store to pour over hair color & hair treatment masques & even bought me a new curling iron, "..if we can leave RIGHT now" was I believe how he put it...



Love him.
Then we tried an Indian restaurant which we both liked quite a bit though neither of us could tell you what anything was we ate but the naan bread & did a few more errands that ended in buying stamps at the grocery store while I got a few items I need for cooking this week.
I know, such a sexy date right??
But, seeing as how this was the first day in the whole month of November that I have gotten to spend with him, I'll take it!

Bookmark and Share

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me something nice & pretty & full of compliments.
It makes me feel good about myself.