Wednesday, November 2, 2011

November 2, 2011

Today I am thankful for my families health.

Andy had a school physical yesterday & a booster shot. He sobbed in such a dramatic way, I can not lie. I laughed. Don't worry, it was short & I was holding & kissing him while doing it.
Poor guy. It was pretty awful.I had promised no shots. Oops.

I just got off the phone with the Childrens Hospital, we set up a speech evaluation for Ryan.

The Man went to a routine check up yesterday & switched to my amazing family doctor that I use for myself & I had a visit with her the day before.


Our insurance finally covered more than half (Their $36 to my $32!) of a prescription for the first time EVER since we've switched to it. Talk about a mile stone, their $26 to my $88 every damn month....


If these are our biggest medical & health problems, we're pretty freaking lucky.

I'm thankful for that.


Bookmark and Share
Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. YAY! I'm glad you are writing on your blog again love!! =] (I started a link-up for twenty four days of thanks, if you would like to link-up aka it would be muchly appreciated if you would!)

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Leave me something nice & pretty & full of compliments.
It makes me feel good about myself.