Thursday, September 9, 2010

Cherry pez, cold crush, rock boogie.

[caption id="" align="alignleft" width="226" caption="Rich Cronin of LFO"][/caption]

I was so sad to see yesterday that Rich Cronin from LFO passed away.

I ((cough)) was actually his friend on MySpace (yeah..well..ya know...ok..I got nothing..)

I knew that he had been strongly battling Acute Myelogenous Leukemia since 2005.

I loved Rich as a teen & was... well...I liked him a lot....

I am so sad to see he has passed away.35 is too young, as it is loss at any age to a disease like this.

September is Childhood Cancer Awareness Month and also Lymphoma Awareness month.

Cancer, in several sorts has affected loved ones in my life.

Please consider sponsoring someone in their Light the Night walk, like my friend Dani.

She is literally about to pop with baby #4, but she has done the walk with her babies & a very pregnant self before in honor of her brother Josh, who she lost to Hodgkin's Lymphoma on October 4, 2008.

The page for her walk is right HERE.

Even just a couple bucks helps fight the good fight against these nasty diseases.

Rich.. I'm sorry I never got to see LFO in concert, so I could throw my bra at you & scream like crazy about how I wanted to have your babies..You will be missed by many, I am sure.

My thoughts are with his friends & family & I leave you with this, in memory of my beloved teen crush.



Rest in Peace Rich!

You can also learn more about:

The Rich Cronin Hope Foundation

Childhood Cancer Awareness Month

Lymphoma Awareness month

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me something nice & pretty & full of compliments.
It makes me feel good about myself.