Wednesday, August 4, 2010

My interview with Candace Cameron Bure, and the 30th birthday of the Juice Box!

As some of you, who have been following me on Facebook, Twitter, or who are just friends & know my personal life because you love me in general know.. I got the opportunity to interview mother, actress, hockey wife & of course, DJ Tanner from Full House, currently on the ABC drama Make it or Break It, Candace Cameron Bure.


I know right.. Awesome.
Unfortunately, we have been battling some illnesses here (poor Andy, made it all the way to age four before ever needing an antibiotic, on the plus side!) and I should have gotten more than 3 hours of sleep and taken a Claritin before the interview. I also had no idea that it was video, I thought it was just audio!! Ha!That was kind of a neat surprise!

It was a fun experience & I hope you guys enjoy watching!

To learn more about Candace, you can check out her website here and to learn more about the Juice Box Birthday and those awesome contests she told me about, go here.

Enjoy! (and go easy on me, kay?)





Thanks for watching, I'd love to hear your thoughts on the video.

If you could have asked Candace anything, what would you have wanted to know?

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me something nice & pretty & full of compliments.
It makes me feel good about myself.