Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Why I am still here.

If you are here reading this, you likely wonder why I am still posting here & my redirect is down.

Unfortunately, yet fortunately..ironically... for me, some of the networking & opportunities that I get are unable to be approved & taken advantage of unless they are posted from a specific domain name.

In order for me to keep doing what I need to do, if yaknowhati$saying, eh.. I am opeing the site back up for this & fbreif fillers in between as required.


So, yeah. That's the story, morning glory. Feel free to comment, should the urge strike you, but of course, I prefer you just head over to the domain HERE, and tell me something sweet about something going on over there, since that is where the real action is at!

Bookmark and Share

Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. That is hands-down the largest ass crack I have ever seen in my life.

    ReplyDelete

Leave me something nice & pretty & full of compliments.
It makes me feel good about myself.