Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Swiss Army & Fathers Day

This is a Sponsored Post written by me on behalf of Swiss Army. All opinions are 100% mine.

Fathers Day is coming up this weekend, as hopefully we all know. In honor of Fathers Day, Swiss Army is asking for father stories. I in fact, have a very special one that involves a Victorinox Swiss Army knife, if you believe it or not. Here is my sweet story, hopefully you will share your own after you read mine &check out the great products that Swiss Army has to offer!

Before Andy was born, I wanted to get a "birth" gift for Mike. You've heard of push gifts, well, his was a "go eat Taco Bell & watch SUV on the couch while I'm in pain" gift. I guess.
I chose a Victorinox Swiss Army knife, I picked through the dozens of them to find the perfect one. I had it engraved & suprised Mike with it after Andy was born.

Why did I pick a Victorinox Swiss Army knife? Mike has several very old ones that are special to him. He recalled the stories of them every time he saw the knife & I hoped, that with the birth of his own first son, that maybe someday he'd look at that knife & remember when it was given to him. Then when Andy gets old enough, Mike can tell Andy "the story" of how he received it & pass it to Andy, so that he too has a pocketknife that he remembers being given to him. Sort of a cycle. Mike uses it all the time, and it's still as good as new, 4 years later. I did the same with Ryan, only a different type of gift, as it was a different child & stage of our life.

Mike would love the new Dual Pro X


 I believe it has a different tools than the one I got him, and pocket knives are never too handy!

If you still need a Fathers Day idea that is timeless, classic & most of all, useful, definately check out the Dual Pro X for this, or others fathers day gifts.

Also, you can head over to Facebook and heck out the Share the Adventure Facebook Page where you can enter win in the Share the Adventure contest currently going on, for a chance to win great products and compete for a $25,000 Ultimate Adventure. Awesome, and perfect for the dad in anyones life!


Visit my sponsor: Share an Adventure with Dad!
Bookmark and Share

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me something nice & pretty & full of compliments.
It makes me feel good about myself.