Friday, June 18, 2010

Chain of Friends Contest, from Hampton

This is a Sponsored Post written by me on behalf of Hampton Hotels. All opinions are 100% mine.

Hampton_logo

Speaking of "me time." Right now, well, after you finish reading this.. you should go check out the Hampton Chain of Friends Sweepstakes

One really lucky grand prize winner will receive a free stay for themselves and 100 of their friends at a Hampton for one weekend. The winner will also receive $5000 to help pay the tax for the weekend!

Holy crap. That could be one bad ass bloggy meet up, right? I'd be sending out invites left and right. My BFF's of course, but I'd love to have a hotel filled with all my blog friends, how hilarious & post worthy would those nights be?! No conferences to attend, just a hotel & our imaginations fueled by what I could image to be a large amount of booze, seeing as how most of us would be like "Holy shit, a weekend away from our kids???"

If I won the Hampton Chain of Friends Sweepstakes I imagine the hotel would be shutting down, for myself & these 100 people, right? Because when you take the kids away from parents, like us, something is bound to be disruptive. Like, fence hopping, and all. I can only imagine the laughs & jokes that could take place between all of us united in one place!

The sweepstakes is open to everyone, not just those that are Hilton Honors members or those that have previously stayed at a Hampton. Check it out, enter & then invite me as one of your guests when you win, please?

Visit my sponsor: Chain-of-Friends Grand Prize
Click Here


Bookmark and Share

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me something nice & pretty & full of compliments.
It makes me feel good about myself.