Thursday, May 20, 2010

You're the best.. you're the beeesssttt!!!

I am:
a-stoopid
b- not web smart
c-grateful for Going Like Sixty & Beth. (who will teach you how to bake, or atleast to want to eat what she bakes, on her blog!)

d- all of the above, but only a little of a.

D!!!

I just needed to clear my cache...

((blush))

So, hopefully in the next 2 days I'll finish setting up, all the funky wonky sized fonts & graphics that aren't sized & in the right place..

Then I'll swap ya'll over.

Squuueee!!!


Bookmark and Share

Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. :) smoochs! Love ya hun!! I'm glad I could help :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am not sure what you are referring to, but I'll be paying attention.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jack of all trades AND a hot bitch?
    Dang. Who needs computer skills when you have all that?!

    BTW: I don't think it's just you. Had a heck of a time getting Blogger to behave last night.

    ReplyDelete

Leave me something nice & pretty & full of compliments.
It makes me feel good about myself.