Tuesday, May 4, 2010

What do you want to know about me?

I'm finally getting around to things like, making a blogroll page & doing my about me.

Considering the fact that I've been blogging for a year & have yet to make a formal introduction is not just procrastination, but that I actually just have NO idea what to say.

I'm 26, have 2 boys & I DO really like Gummy Candy. I could eat my weight in gummy candy, if I had to. I'd probably vomit up little sweedish fish & then die in the puddle of them, but I COULD. I love gummy candy THAT much.

I mean, those are the 3 most important things about me, probably.
Oh, and I'm married. I don't wear my rings much, I wash my hands a lot, they get in the way, and I like to throw strangers for a loop before scolding them "shame on you, I'm married!' when they look my way.

So, my questions are these.

What do you want to see "About Me" on my page?
Do you have an about me on your page?? How detailed do you go? I mean, you know me, my draft probably looks like this

Hi! I'm Claire. I'm a 26 year old stay at home mom to 2 boys under 4. I have a husband. I eat, and subsequently poop.
Dude, speaking of poop the grossest thing happened the other day..

And then about 5 paragraphs later I'll be like "shit, this was about me, not poop!!"

I started a 100 things about me, back in January. I think I'm on about 17.One of which is all "man, 100 is a big number when you sit down with it.."
Maybe I should publish that in segments of 25, what do you think?

If you have about me pages, or have done your own 100 things about you, or another type of post that might help me, link me!

Also, bloggers!!! I read a ton of you, or, I do sort of, when I remember, and it has nothing to do with me not liking you, because I consider myself in love with SEVERAL of you, but I forget things, a lot. And I really hate using my Dashboard as my reader.. How do you follow all your favorite blogs?
I need to know, because I'm missing a lot here on the Internet & my toilets need to be neglected while I sit on my ass & read.
Really. 

But, actually, I just wanted to say, if you have a button, let me know so I can make sure I grab yours. I have a bunch, so far, but I know I'll miss some people. I'll consider that page a work in progress, but I don't want to leave anyone out intentionally. Except for you. I don't like you & don't want your fucking button, yes YOU.I will leave YOUR button out intentionally for sure.

No no, not YOU.  I liiikkkeee you!! ((wink wink)) So link up, butt monkeys!!

Bookmark and Share

Photobucket

4 comments:

  1. You want us to submit questions? I read blogs on the blogroll on the right hand side of my page.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish I had a button for you to grab. Putting that on my to-do list.

    I've blogged for a long time too & my "About" page is pathetic. But, one thing I've noticed on other people's "About" pages is that they get neglected. So my advice, unless you plan to update it regularly, is not to put anything that is an age/date variable. That way when, say your little one has a birthday & you're way to busy because you're up to your ears in toddler parties & cream cheese frosting, you don't need to worry about updating something silly like your blog "About" page.

    That's my two cents. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so glad I don't have a button now.

    I follow blogs by having a blog with just a blog list with updates of everyone I follow. I find this so much easier than reading in a reader. That's just me though.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have to get Reader! There is a way to add a next button to your taskbar so you can read at the actual blogsite rather than on reader if you want. It is awesome. I was holding out because I hated the generic-ness of reading in Reader, but I fell in love. I have somewhere in the neighborhood of 250 blogs that I keep up with regularly so it makes it really helpful to have them in one place.

    ReplyDelete

Leave me something nice & pretty & full of compliments.
It makes me feel good about myself.