Tuesday, May 25, 2010

RTT

randomtuesday
Dude.Who knows if anyone can even read this, because with my luck, by now, I didn't fix the giant comments I had, and all the font is too tiny.
((knock knock))

Is anyone out there??? Did I lose everyone?

I should NOT have ANY control to ANYTHING on the Internet.

Fuck it.

So random is where I have been lately.. last Tuesday I did,I forgot to link up, so all my randomness was lost & not shared. Read it HERE.

We went to Thomas the Train, this weekend. Hahahaha. That will be a fun blog post.

Sometimes I think, maybe I don't like kids after all. My whole life, since I was a kid, myself, everyone has praised how great I am with kids. My career path was to work with kids [Child Life Therapist] and I always wanted lots of kids.

Now, I'm not saying I don't like my kids, I LOVE them. It's other peoples, I don't like. Our neighbor? He's like.. 5, I think.

I MIGHT hate him. I'm not sure yet. I know, awful right?? I'm totally going to hell.

I think the melon plants are dying, or dead. I'm not sure which yet.

I should be going to bed. Instead, it's Monday night, 11pm, and I'm sitting here, picking my cuticles, writing this, because I don't know..why not? Should I sleep? Maybe. But, between all of you, and me.. This whole having Mike at home thing is AWWESSOOMME!

The last few summers he has been home ..eh.. well.. some of you know my personal life, and some of you don't, but I'll say, that the last six months of all of our lives, and our marriage, have been like a fresh start.

All relationships have troubles, be it financially, or emotionally, or cheating sexually, as we've all seen with Tiger & all these other not too hot to begin with guys who keep fucking that one ugly what is she.. a stripper? A hooker? That Jaime chick.. heelloo.. I know you guys who read Perez, or People, or any sort of celebrity gossip know who I am talking about.. Anyway!

Uh..yeah,so! No, we didn't have anything dramatic or drastic, thankfully!!!

We just decided to take our lives in a different direction & make some changes. Pretty basic things & a commitment to just all around enjoy each other more(because as we all know, life is too short, and can change in the blink of an eye), since that day our relationships & family life have all around really improved!

So, needless to say, this Summer for us, so far has been AWESOME! We have until June twenty-ish of Summer break time! How often do you, and your family get whole summers off, with a regular job? We've realized.. not often. It's just been nice.. I've been sleeping in :-)

We went to a farm.

Saw some really fucked up nipples on a pig.

And I KNOW you want to see them SO bad.





What IS the deal with cuticles anyway? And how DO pubic hairs know when to stop growing? And eye lashes & brows?? What makes them different from your head hair, which continually grows??

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me something nice & pretty & full of compliments.
It makes me feel good about myself.