Monday, May 17, 2010

Monkey Minute.

Photobucket



Have you ever peed in the shower/bath/pool?
Yes/Maybe when I was 2.. I SIT in that water, gross!/Yes

What is your biggest pet peeve?
Stupid people. Fuck, if we're being honest..People in general, I guess.
Be it ignorance or just dumbassness. You know, the people who pipe up with their "factual opinion" that is nothing more than something they got out of a waiting room magazine, or who always have to chime in to be part of the drama/conversation/goings on...
Basically people in general would sum it up...

What's the story behind your blog title?
I'd made one of those little picture phrases.. It was "I rock & roll" and the roll picture I used, looked like a muffin. I got teased by friends& joked around about it.. I think a joke about muffin tops, or 5 came out. I saw a cute icon someone made asking the question.. I needed to make a new blog & I couldnt think of anything, so I just typed in the first things on my mind. "Are Muffins just Ugly Cupcakes?? Where DO Squirrels Poop??"
100 followers later I thought it was a bit too late to change, so I shortened the name, 200 followers later I took a few parts off & wa'la.


What is your definition of success?
Happiness.If I'm happy, I can do anything I want to do!

If you were famous, what would you want to be famous for?
As long as it wasn't a leaked sex video, I don't really care.


Bookmark and Share

Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. I think your blog title is one of the best out there.

    ReplyDelete

Leave me something nice & pretty & full of compliments.
It makes me feel good about myself.