Monday, May 10, 2010

Monday, Monkey style!

Photobucket

1 - How old do you act?
Anywhere from 3, to 90. Probably. Some days I kick the wall & get pissed I can't have things I want ( well, this is an exaggerating, but I do cry to get what I want on occasion!) Some days I'm all wisdomy & crotchy crabby like an old fogey! I think 26 suits me, I'm not quite "young" anymore, and I'm beginning to realize it, yet I'm not old.
2 - As far back as you can remember, what did you want to be when you grew up?
Kelly from Saved by the Bell. I had high hopes.

3 - If you were to write a book based on your life, what would the title be?
Sheer Fuckery

4 - What's something that you do that's considered "childish" by most?
What DON'T I do that is considered childish, would be a better question! I think farts are HILARIOUS. I mean.. oh.. yeah.. I think farts are funny.

5 - The last question isn't a question.  Write a story of a time of when you or someone you know overcame great adversity.
Ah, this question will take much longer to answer, than anticipated. Blog post soon, on it, perhaps. Ryan got a shot today, at his well check & needs a nap...



Bookmark and Share

Photobucket

4 comments:

  1. Haha! Kelly was obvs the one to look up to on SBTB! Plus I had the biggest crush on Zack when I was a kid. Ick.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like an incredible book.

    Kelly was way hot. And btw, I am a huge Chuck fan.

    ReplyDelete

Leave me something nice & pretty & full of compliments.
It makes me feel good about myself.