Monday, May 24, 2010

Monday Minute

Hello my distant friends. I've been having a bit of a brain block, going on lately.By the time I'm done trying to navigate my way through the web & all its tutorials I need to do this website stuff by my lonesome and  feed my Fish, on Facebook, 
Well...I just dont have much to say.
It happens to the best of us.
BUT!!!
The NEW SITE IS UP. Click HERE to be taken there.
I'm posting both here, and there, until I fully switch over. 
Still adding the bells, whistles & lots of important html thingies.

So, read here, or there, but if you find yourself with a bit of time on your hands that you can throw my way, please head over there to check it out & leave your comment on Monday Minute, on the new site!


1– Do you *snort*?
Internet wise, I do *snort* when it’s appropriate.
In real life…….occasionally. When air & fluids & laughs cross paths, sometime my throat gets confused with my nose & just let’s out a snort. It’s pretty rare, but it has happened.


2 – Our friend, has a nickname and it’s Daffy.  What’s your nickname?
Fuck. Don’t get me started. I’ve been asking for a nickname since I can remember, and if I had a nickle for everytime some moron new friend in my life has grabbed me, thinking they’re genius to tell me the nickname they made for me..WAIT FOR IT.WAIT FOR IT!!
CLAIREBEAR!
I’d have a lot of nickles.
Really?! Like I havent been called that since I was was effing birthed?!  Come on. But yeah..I’d say Clairebear is my nickname. Yay.

3 – Do you know sign language?
Typically all the sign language I need can be found with the swift extension of one finger.

4 – What’s a sample convo from your hood?
Hmm.. I don’t have anything too good, but we were at a local FarmPark, this week & it must have been field trip day because there were about 6 buses there. When I leaned in, to pet some baby piglets with Andy, the vultures kids swooped in on me.
“Do you know how old they are? Do you know how many she had?? She had 10..OOoohhhh girl.. TEN babies?? She better hope she dont have no more babies!!! TEN? My mama would be like aww no!!!!”
I can honestly say, I was chuckling about that the rest of the day, this girl must have had siblings cause she was giving the mama pig a look that only a overwhelmed mother, or a child whose mother GETS overwhelmed with her kids, can create.


5 – Do you sleep with electronic devices – i.e. laptop, Blackberry, iPhone, etc?
My Blackberry is on “off” next to my bed. Because in “off” I’ll be sure to get any emergency calls and all. OR- I’ve had the same number since I was 16 (yep) and it took until I’d been married for a bit over 2 years  for random people I knew when I was 18 to stop calling, drunk, at 3am to see if I was still single reminisce


Bookmark and Share

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me something nice & pretty & full of compliments.
It makes me feel good about myself.