Monday, May 3, 2010

Lundi! A post that will need much more elaborating...maybe

Monday Minute




1 - How much would you have to be paid to eat a human cadaver's finger?
Hmmm.... I had a bad experience with a cadaver, as a kid... so it's going to have to be a lot due to the emotional trauma.
I'm going with 5 million. Why 5? 10 is a lot.. and I know if I throw in the lower bid, It'd be more likely to be chosen. Uh, because apparently this is a contest, in my head. ((head scratch)) Yeah, I guess I'd eat one for 5 mil, I mean, it was donated to science, after all.. I cant see getting a cadaver & being asked to eat it for money on the street, in a science lab, maybe.. and that for some reason makes it OK in my head. I like how in my thoughts, there is really nothing about  "eating a human finger" that is raising alarms, just where I'd be getting this finger. I'm odd.I need to stop talking. Now.



2 - Describe the worst physical fight you've ever been in.
When I was a teen.I had a boyfriend. Said boyfriend joined the USAF . "I'll wait for you.." blah blah blah..
Said boyfriend also turned out to be a DICK & essentially dumped me and disappeared with out notice for the next uh..year?? of my life. Literally, right after he came home from training & we did the deed. I'm talking like, still laying in bed & he's like "I gotta go" type thing.
A few months later I headed out to a dance club, with my BFF.
Guess who was standing in line at the club?? Mr, Asshole himself. I walked right up to him, tapped him on the shoulder & punched him across the face when he turned around. He told me later I actually smacked his earring out of his ear.
It took until I was about 21 years old to shake the "Your the girl who punched that dude in the face at the ____ club!!"


3 - Name one song that if you never heard it ever again, you'd be thrilled.
Anything by Will Smith that isn't Fresh Prince. I hate his singing, it makes me want to die.


4 - Describe the "drunkest" situation you've ever been.
The time I was roofied in college. And arrested, while intoxicated by said roofies & massive amounts of very very high proof liquor.
This is a reeaallly long story, I've started typing out the story about 5 times here but I can't get into it with out some extra time. My own family doesnt even know the truth about the story. It took me a LONG time to even figure out the truth. It's just a really long story..

 
5 - What's your biggest regret?
I don't have one. I've done some STOOPID shit in my life. Like, bad dumb HORRIBLE things. But, I don't regret any of it. I have NEVER regretted anything. If you could ask my 17 year old self, I'd have said the same thing. I've said it all my life & stck to it. I've done some dumb things. I've done some painful things. I'm hurt myself & I've hurt others. I feel BAD for things that happened.. but what if I'd changed just one TINY thing?? I might not be here. And I'm glad I'm here.  So. no regrets for me!


Bookmark and Share

Photobucket

5 comments:

  1. Fresh Prince? Summertime? Gettin' Jiggy With It? I am so offended. Not really, but I should be.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow - you put a lot of thought into the whole finger thing? LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The funniest thing about this post was this:

    "I'm odd.I need to stop talking. Now."

    BAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your answer to #5. There's lots that I can regret, and deep down, kinda do, but like you said, if even 1 tiny thing was different, than I might not be where I am now, which is a pretty great place :)

    ReplyDelete

Leave me something nice & pretty & full of compliments.
It makes me feel good about myself.