Sunday, May 9, 2010

Happy Mothers Day!!

Some of the most amazing women & mothers I know, will read this..

So to you I say, Happy Mothers Day!! '
Thank you for the inspiration to be the best mother that I can be. I wouldn't be the mom I am, with out so much knowledge, advice & love passed to me from the Moms who were Moms, before I was.
Here is to the hard work that we do, that we think no one notices, the love we feel, even on our worst days, the bumps we kiss, the bums we change & the babies we bore, to makes us Moms!!!

Please take a minute today, to check out a special Mother in my life. Michelle, over at Mommas Pixie Dreams.On what should have been a happy day (5/5/10), Monkey turning 16 months, instead Michelle was faced with the news that Monkey has neuroblastoma. Head over & leave her a comment, letting her know your thinking of her, as a mother, today, on Mothers Day, let's support & lift up one of our own.

PhotobucketGrab her button, from Ian over at The Daily Dose of Reality, Get this button out there & support Monkey & Michelle.








Much, much love to all of you,
Photobucket






Bookmark and Share

2 comments:

Leave me something nice & pretty & full of compliments.
It makes me feel good about myself.