Monday, May 10, 2010

Freschetta is bett'a!

This is a Sponsored Post written by me on behalf of Freschetta. All opinions are 100% mine.

I've made up this little song "Freschetta is bett'a" that I've been singing, since checking out the new
Freschetta FlatBread pizzas this last week. It's catchy, it's really too bad your not in my noggin to hear it!

I admit, we are pizza fans. Ryan especially. The kid loves it & with due right, pizza is great!! I'm a little picky, about my frozen pizzas, heck, about my made to order pizza, too! I'm mostly just picky about the sauce, and the sauce to cheese ratio. It's gotta be right.

I got to check out the new Freschetta FlatBread pizzas, and they pass my test! In fact, the two I got, passed my expectations & were a lot better than many of the store bought frozen pizzas I've had in the past!
They were also on sale, at the grocery store, so I only got to pick from a few varieties as I think the entire town was sampling the new varieties this week. We tried the 5 cheese,.the pepperoni & one more amp; it's really good pizza! Andy liked the pepperoni best, so did Ryan, and Andy can be sort of picky, about his pizza ( weirdo!)but he ate 2 slices.

We tried the 5 cheese, which I dont particularly care for the sauce on, but the portabella mushroom & spinach is to die for people, talk about a Yum-O pizza!!! I used to hate mushrooms, and I'm still picky about them, they have to be prepared properly, but the shrooms on this pizzas were rich & meaty, almost like a meat pizza, but veggie.
I also liked the texture of the crust on the flat bread pizzas, which I'm not always a fan of flat or thin pizzas, but Freschetta really nailed it this time

 Are you a pizza fan? Believe it or not, some people aren't!
If you head over to the Freschetta website, you can get a $1 off coupon right now, here from Freschetta , check out the new varieties and let me know what your favorite pizza is!

Visit my sponsor: Freschetta Pizza

Bookmark and Share

Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. I don't care about the brand, I can't stand frozen pizza. I may have to try Freschetta though. There might always be a first.

    ReplyDelete

Leave me something nice & pretty & full of compliments.
It makes me feel good about myself.