Wednesday, May 19, 2010

F&#k yes, I got my dog a Snuggi.

It's been rainy.
And boring.
And the kids are driving me bonkers.
Mike has been home barely a full week before he's itching to get away from us out of the house on his own.

So, we decided to all go to the Pet Store and Target, to pick up some things we needed.
What would usually be "my" time, we'd all do as a family..Yay for me.
Grab some lunch out..
Mike would attempt to talk me into a fish tank.
I'd laugh in his face..
Good clean family fun!

So we're at PetSmart, Ryan is running, squealing, Andy is petting all the lonely kitties waiting for adoption ( I saw Chuck, reincarnated!) when I saw it.



Then the beautiful RED CLEARANCE sticker appeared.. Was: $9.99 Now: $3.00

((((angel singing)))

Fuck yeah. My dog was getting a Snuggi.

And so she did.


Bookmark and Share

Photobucket

6 comments:

  1. Good for you.

    Better for your dog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't believe you didn't know about these before! I have been wanting to get one for Cassie forever but didn't want to spend $20 for a joke. yay echo!

    misch

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my holy hell.

    I can see the look of terror in my dogs eyes. All three of them.

    Wait. Cooper is getting that squishie eye look.
    The little metro would totally go for a snuggie.

    So do I feel ashamed or just sign him up for Oprah?

    ReplyDelete

Leave me something nice & pretty & full of compliments.
It makes me feel good about myself.