Monday, April 26, 2010

Monday Minute..dumdumdum..

Monday Minute


1 - What drugs have you done in your life?
Oh I knew this day would come.. Gawd..Sorry mom.
(((holds breath)))
Ahh I removed this. I'm a chicken.
We all do stupid things. I certianly don't plan on telling my kids what mom, or dad did in their youth prior to becoming parents & even meeting each other, but, I also have no problem owning up to my actions in life. I certianly know a lot more than I did then.. and that experience likely made me who I am now.. so.. I'm a-ok with that.
In fact, on 4-20 this year, Mike & I were laughing about some of our past 4-20 experience, from before we met.
Here is mine.
College, Ohio University.. 18 years old.
Sitting in my dorm room seriously bummed.. Roommate is like "whats wrong" I'm like "I'm just so bummed, in Womens Studies today we're re making Barbie. It's like..when your a kid & have the flu, or chicken pox on the really cool field trip day.. So sad."
Roommate is like "Uh.. why dont you go??"
Me ((duh face)) "I'm too high!!" (like it isnt even an option to go, I was just THAT high)

2 - A/S/L?
 26/F/Ohio

3 - Do you pick your nose?
Who doesn't?

4 - What's your favorite childhood cartoon
Smurfs

5 - List the URL, of what you believe to be the best blog post you've ever done
Ha.. I dont think this is the best post, but this is my favorite. For those of you who are late to the game, my blog title used to be Are Muffins just Ugly Cupcakes? Where do squirrels poop?? But I shortened, a few months back.
Where Do Squirrels Poop?  HERE!

Bookmark and Share

Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. Awesome. I wonder if the Smurfs and the shrooms are related? After all, don't they live in mushrooms?

    ReplyDelete
  2. You removed #1? Email it to me, stat

    ReplyDelete
  3. I completely agree with you response to #1. No Regrets!

    ReplyDelete

Leave me something nice & pretty & full of compliments.
It makes me feel good about myself.