Monday, April 19, 2010

Monday Minute

Monday Minute


1 - Ever take a shit in the woods?
 Uh.. ((looks around)) Yes. I have shit in the woods.  I will not elaborate.

2 - If you won $1,000, what's the first thing you would do with it besides give me a cut?
I'd be pissed it wasn't more, than launch into a conversation about how $1000 doesnt do much, in this economy. Then pay bills. I'm boring.

3 - What's your favorite phrase?
Hmmmm... I don't think I currently have one.. I like the word Fuck, quite a bit though!

4 - Fill in the blank - the world would be a better place if ______ left the planet.
Ha.HA. HA!!!! If you know me, you know the answer to this.

5 - How do you take your coffee or tea?
No coffee, the caffeine makes me pass out/crazy. Tea.. plain, or with some organic raw sugar.

Bookmark and Share

Photobucket

9 comments:

  1. Apparently I don't know you. Name #4 or else!

    ReplyDelete
  2. $1000 really doesn't go far these days. I'd go on a mini vacay.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fuck is my favorite word too and I use it often. Very, very often! And now my curiosity is peaked on #4...

    ReplyDelete
  4. #4..It's all relative..

    ;-)

    Fuck.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can't drink coffee either. It does not agree with me.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hmmm...#4 intrigues me! I wonder if it's the same person I used in my answer to that question....*stokes ugly goatee and brays evil laugh*

    ReplyDelete
  7. Kinda glad you didnt elaborate.. =)

    ReplyDelete

Leave me something nice & pretty & full of compliments.
It makes me feel good about myself.