Tuesday, April 13, 2010

I may or may not have..left out some shiz..

I just said "shiz" Who SAYS that? Apparently me. I just wanted to try it out, and no,it doesn't work for me.

Yes, however, I may or may not have left out some of the juicy details of my meeting with Mike, and how we got to Part Three.

So, if you want to hear more, leave me a question on my FormSpring,

I will answer all ((gulp)) truthfully, in one full post before posting Part Four

Part One
Part Two

Bookmark and Share

Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Dude I LOVE this story! You are super honest!!!!

    BTW I left you an award on my blog!!! Love ya mama!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you are inspiring me to tell the story of how my husband and I got together.

    ReplyDelete

Leave me something nice & pretty & full of compliments.
It makes me feel good about myself.