Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Date Night

This is a Sponsored Post written by me on behalf of 20th Century Fox. All opinions are 100% mine.

Date Night.
Ha.
5 years ago when we met & were dating, date night meant something MUCH different than it means today!

From bar crawls, drunken parties, nightclubs,dance floors, going to bed at 5am, lots & lots of people..I mean.. you name it, date night be it with girlfriends, or Mike was always nuts.
Now, date night means date afternoon, because night time is off our radar, with 2 toddlers.
Date afternoon means lunch, maybe some hiking, or a walk.. if it's raining.. grocery shopping together..
It's spectacularly exciting. I assure you.

From the previews, I can assume for  Steve Carell and Tina Fey their Date Night obviously went much different than usual, as well!

"In “Date Night,” which opens Friday, a bored suburban couple played by Steve Carell and Tina Fey go on their weekly dinner date and find themselves thrown into a night of intrigue: there’s breaking and entering, a car chase, a shootout and a showdown with an underworld boss at a strip club. Husband and wife come out of the adventure with some scratches and also with their ardor renewed. "
-Check out the full NY Times review, of Date Night, here.

I've seen the previews in between my favorite shows lately & have been intreigued, I admit!
How the hell does this happen????
I must know.

If you haven't seen it yet, check out out the official trailor, for Date Night Movie which premiers April 9th, 2010




Will you be checking out Date Night Movie on your own date night?

What do you usually do on date night?

Walmart is running out of aisles for us to browse, we've walked every single Metro park & trail with in 50 miles, dozens of times..
They know us well, at our favorite Mexican place..
We need some tips, stat!!


Visit my sponsor: Date Night

Bookmark and Share

Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Hi, would you please email me about an issue I'm having with Social Spark? goinglikesixty@gmail.com
    (I tried to email you, but your "contact" and "profile" pages don't work.)
    You can delete this comment.

    ReplyDelete

Leave me something nice & pretty & full of compliments.
It makes me feel good about myself.