Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Boudreaux’s Butt Paste

This is a Sponsored Post written by me on behalf of Boudreaux's Butt Paste. All opinions are 100% mine.

You know those Windows 7 commercials, where a more gorgeous form of the person, had an idea & Windows made it "just for them"?

I just had my own moment, with Boudreaux's Butt Paste

When Andy was a few months old, if even, I read a mom comment  in a magazine that has forever stuck with me, she said something to the likes of "My girlfriends wonder how I have the time for manicures with a baby, truth is, the whites of my nail are just white from having diaper cream stuck underneath my nails!'

Seriously.. what do you do with that left over cream on your finger?
Your still in the process of diapering & dressing the baby, and those things DO stain ( Mike likes to wipe them on the changing mat.. awesome)
I grab a cloth wipe, now, but if I didn't use cloth wipes, what would I use??
Someone needs to make a spray on butt cream. STAT.

I kid you not, the next day I got the chance to check out Boudreaux's Butt Paste brand new, sprayable butt protector, as I like to call it.

Unfortunately, I think my bottle got damaged in the mail, because the top is a bit wiggly & instead of a fine mist, it's more of a heavy rain.
However, using the product on my hands & rubbing it in, I still could test out the product, itself.

And.. I like it!
It's light, easy to wash off MY hands, it doesnt have a scent that makes you think "Ew, on their butt? Really?" like some over scented & chemically mixed products on the market.
It's sheer, which I love, because they is no staining chemincals, odors & added colors for Mike to wipe on things & stain

Ryan has pretty sensitive skin, and it didn't cause any reaction, which was a relief, and his skin has stayed rash free, since we've started using it.

I'd say it's definitely something to check out, especially if your already a Butt Paste user, and if your looking for an easy to use new diaper rash protect-ant, this is a good one to try out!

You can get your very own free sample of Boudreaux’s Butt Paste:HERE

Have you used Boudreaux's Butt Paste, before? What are your thoughts on it, or diaper rash cream in general? I know most of my readers have, or have recently had one (or more!) in diapers, so share your own findings, with me!

Visit my sponsor: Boudreaux's Butt Paste

Bookmark and Share

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me something nice & pretty & full of compliments.
It makes me feel good about myself.