Saturday, March 6, 2010

Wellness Daily

This is a Sponsored Post written by me on behalf of wellnessdaily.com. All opinions are 100% mine.

As I've mentioned before, weigh loss & becoming healthier are on my mind ( and my hips!) lately.
I came across Wellness Daily, www.wellnessdaily.com today & not only took advantage of the $5 coupon, from Jennie O, but found a loop of other bloggers interested in the same health issues I am.

"WellnessDaily.com, is a new, online community that collects the latest news, healthy living blogs, expert opinions, easy, nutritious recipes and videos on a variety of topics including weight loss, healthy eating, exercise and mental well-being. From weight loss to stress relief to eating right, the site provides a central hub for anyone looking to get or stay healthy. WellnessDaily.com also enables users to create a customized personal health and wellness news feed so that they receive the most relevant news possible."

Visit site  www.wellnessdaily.com, to learn more and be one of the first 25,000 to claim a $5 product rebate, just like I did.

In the past, I've always just relied on eating well, and exercise. Both of which I've been slacking on, as juggling 2 kids, a house, life.. well, exercise comes pretty far down on the list.

Lately I've been trying to shop the perimeter of the store, and decrease our "junk food" intake. We eat alot of fresh fruits, veggies & meats but somehow, things like chips & cookies keep sneaking in!

I tend to look to my online moms, like myself, to find out more about eating healthy & weight loss, because moms like me, are the ones who can relate to me!

It's so hard to sort through all the millions of website, when your looking for one specific question, or answer, or solution.

I love how Wellness Daily connects bloggers with common interests & gives one place, for all your resources. It makes it so much easier to find what your looking for, be it a recipe, or a tip because you know those around you, are people, like you!




You should all consider checking out www.wellnessdaily.com sign up and enter their Twitter contest for a chance to win a WellnessDaily.com prize package which include coupons for a year-long supply of Jennie-O Turkey Store product and a one-year gym membership, valued at $1,250.

 Check out Wellness Daily  to enter, Tweet, become a fan, on Facebook, of Wellness Daily & while your there, become a fan of my Facebook fan page, as well.

What are your daily wellness tips?
Do you take vitamins daily? Exercise? Have diet tips?

Share them, I want to know!

Visit my sponsor: Attention health enthusiasts!

Share/Bookmark


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me something nice & pretty & full of compliments.
It makes me feel good about myself.