Sunday, March 21, 2010

Proactiv's New Products

Everyone who reads magazines  & watches TV has likely seen the new faces (Katy Perry, Avril Lavigne, etc) & heard about the new improved Proactiv.



Proactiv recently sent over some of their new products, for me to check out.I've been using them for 2 months now & I have been beyond pleased. I cant wait to tell you about them.
Proactiv® Green Tea Moisturizer

§  Feather-light moisturizer, designed specifically for acne prone skin, absorbs instantly, delivering deep hydration to dry, tired skin and helps nourish and soothe. 

§  Formulated with concentrated botanical extracts and powerful antioxidants, leave skin feeling refreshed and moisturized. 

§  Mineral-rich, non comedogenic formula, does not clog pores or leave skin feeling greasy   

§  Specifically created for the acne-prone skin, yet works for all skin types.

 

Proactiv® Clarifying Night Cream 

  •      For acne prone skin, this moisturizer offers both the benefits of salicylic acid to help clear up blemishes and retinol to help minimize the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. 

  •       Contains unique combination of natural botanicals such as chamomile and kukui nut oil to soothe and calm the skin’s surface while you sleep.  

  •        Moisturizing agents restore balance and replenish, leaving skin fresh and glowing.

                                                     

Proactiv® Replenishing Eye Serum
§  Designed to minimize the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles with co-enzyme Q10 & hyaluronic acid.
§  Contains green tea to reduce the effects of free radicals and vitamins and botanicals to rejuvenate tired eyes.
§  Perfect treatment ‘round the clock for a refreshed look.
§  Non-comedogenic; designed specifically for acne prone skin.
Proactiv® Nourishing Eye Cream
  •          Offers deep hydration with an ultra-rich formula of soothing botanicals, such as cucumber and chamomile extract.
  •          This luxurious cream contains soy extract for skin brightening benefits.
  •         Utilizes a rich blend of nourishing elements and antioxidants, including vitamins A, C, & E and green tea.
  •       Treat under eye area for intense overnight hydration.
  •        Non-comedogenic; designed specifically for acne prone skin.


My favorite hands down is the Night Time Clarifying lotion. 

As I am getting older, a fast wash with bar soap & a pat dry doesn't cut it for my skin. 
I need a moisturizer, especially in the winter. 
With the stress I've had the last few months, my skin has really taken the brunt of it. 
Proactiv has been keeping my skin clear, and now, with night time care & new products, my skin is looking better than ever!! I need less makeup, my skin is just all around rosier, clearer & my complexion is great!

If you've considered before, but haven't tried Proactiv yet, no matter how old you are, check it out


You can order, from Proactiv.com 


Share/Bookmark


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me something nice & pretty & full of compliments.
It makes me feel good about myself.