Thursday, March 25, 2010

Only a few days left, keep me in first place for $500!!!

Okay NOW I'm begging.. If EVERYONE reading this could PLEASE take like, 2 seconds & help me..

Seriously, I'm pathetically begging.. please....???

I'm in first place for a $500 gift certificate.I need to stay in first place.. This will take seconds & be reasonably painless, ok??

Step 1,) If you have a Facebook,  Visit the Childrens Orchard Green Mom contest HERE.

Step 2,) Become a FAN.

Step 3,) Scroll down to find my entry, Claire Hale. It's 3 pages down.


Step 4,) LIKE my post.

THE END!

That's all you have to do, is be a fan, so then you can LIKE my post.

Like me, please.

Then come back here & tell me that you did it, so I can publicly express some love for you.
Or privately, if your embarrassed & would prefer my PDA's be kept to a minimum.

Bookmark and Share
Photobucket

1 comment:

Leave me something nice & pretty & full of compliments.
It makes me feel good about myself.