Sunday, March 14, 2010

The dildo movie.

You know sometimes how kids say something & the word isnt quite that they mean??
Like, when Andy was learning to say truck, or cake? I'm not sure..he ran around the house screaming "cock cock cock!!!"

See..


Today, Andy woke up & started begging for The Dildo Movie.

Let's get one thing clear. I may say a lot of things, but "dildo" doesnt frequent my vocabulary more often than talking with you perverted mommies on message boards & blogs.

Andy & dildos are completely unrelated & the 2 have never met, I assure you. However, this Dildo movie is REALLY important.

I also have NO idea what it is.

But.. I hope it doesn't truly involve giant plastic dicks, because no matter how much Andy begs, he won't be getting that one.


Share/Bookmark


Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. My husband says mommies are all perverts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's too funny. I have no idea what movie he could be talking about, but Connor also used to call Trucks, Cock. It was really fun when we were walking on the street and he would yell it out loud.

    ReplyDelete

Leave me something nice & pretty & full of compliments.
It makes me feel good about myself.