Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Calling all health enthusiasts!

This is a Sponsored Post written by me on behalf of wellnessdaily.com. All opinions are 100% mine.

I know I've mentioned several times lately, that a bit of weight loss & regaining better health in general, is something I've been recently taking an interest in, and apply in my life.

Two weeks ago, I came across www.wellnessdaily.com  then today, I was given the opportunity to tell you guys, about WellnessDaily.com

Designed to provide the guidance and community support needed to begin or maintain a healthy lifestyle, WellnessDaily.com is a comprehensive, online destination to simplify personal health and wellness management.

WellnessDaily.com, is a new, online community that collects the latest news, healthy living blogs, expert opinions, easy, nutritious recipes and videos on a variety of topics including weight loss, healthy eating, exercise and mental well-being. From weight loss to stress relief to eating right, the site provides a central hub for anyone looking to get or stay healthy. WellnessDaily.com also enables users to create a customized personal health and wellness news feed so that they receive the most relevant news possible.

Awesome, right?

My favorite part of WellnessDaily.com is the recipes. I love to cook & have been trying to gather new recipes, ideas & tips to bring a healthier meal to the table.
I love that its one collective place to search for & find new ideas recipes & also know they are selected recipes with health & wellness in mind.

Carrot cake, anyone?
I really want to try the jicama salad with cilantro & lime. Yum-o!

My down fall in maintaining a healthy daily lifestyle is totally Easter candy. I am fairly sure I have consumed a small child's body weight in Hershey's chocolate eggs, this year.
Oh Easter, how I love you, and how I NEED for you to be over!!!

Anyway, I love that you can also find coupons & deal from companies & brands that help reflect healthy diet choices, like Jennie-O. I substitute Jennie-O turkey for beef all the time, in an effort to cut calories, fat & eat healthier.

As a member, I can move the layout of the site, to fit my needs, so I place recipes on top, for example. It's a one stop, easy to read & access site for all my health & wellness needs.

I know many of my readers & I have chatted about our thoughts & trials, failures & successes of diet & exercise, as well as all over balanced health, I really encourage you all to sign up and to be part of
www.wellnessdaily.com

Check it out & let me know what you think, and uh, link me to any recipes you find that involve chocolate,ok??

Visit my sponsor: Attention all you health enthusiasts!
Bookmark and Share

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me something nice & pretty & full of compliments.
It makes me feel good about myself.