Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Blast Off!!

This is a Sponsored Post written by me on behalf of Allison Maslan, author of "Blast Off!". All opinions are 100% mine.

I've realized the last month or so, what exactly my problem is.

I have serious motivation issues. Geeze. If I want to do it, it was done yesterday & if I don't want to do it, it likely wont be done for another week!

However, in all honesty, alot holds not only me, but everyone back, be it in the workplace, or personal goals.
I think that everyone out there has something, be it 1 small thing, or 10 HUGE ones that they WANT to do, but they themselves are hindering their progress.
I know, for me, I am my own lack of motivation & road block.
I KNOW this, I just don't know quite how to change it!
When someone else is dragging you down, you give them the boot, right?
What do you do when YOUR getting in your OWN way???

Read Blast Off! for one! This new motivational, encouraging book launched  January 19th, 2010 at Amazon, Borders, Barnes and Noble websites.
If your looking for a personal life coach & motivator but can't afford to hire one, look no further than Blast Off!

Author of Blast Off! and  personal coach Allison Maslan whose credentials include;
"Creator and Master Coach of her Blast Off! Life, Career and Business Success system, Motivational Speaker, Author, Personal Software Inventor, Entrepreneur, Holistic Health Practitioner"

 Has written this book, for those of you, who like myself, could probably use some extra coaching, encouraging & motivation troubleshooting in their lives.

Check out Blast Off! available for $24.00 at book retailers Nation wide, or if your looking for a discounted price, that is available on Amazon.
Let Allison apply her proven method, to help you un block the road blocks you've put up in your life, be it for business success, or truly, any life challenge you face down the road.

Learning is a valuable lesson that can be repeated time & time again, Allison helps unlock  your capacity to learn not only more about yourself, but how to conquer your own fears. She helps to fully coach you, which you will later apply time & time again, in life, while being the most successful you can be.

You can also follow Allison on Twitter, or Facebook, if your interested in learning more about her & keeping up to date on whats the latest for her.

Check out  Blast Off! if you need some motivational help!

I could use some motivation myself, in several departments!

What are you self admittedly, needing some serious motivation & encouragment about, right now??

Visit my sponsor: Blast Off!

Share/Bookmark


Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. I need motivation to just do it - as in putting our house up for sale and finding a safer neighborhood. As much as I HATE this town, I'm afraid I hate change even more! I'm not afraid of the packing and getting the hell outta here, but upheaval stresses me OUT!

    ReplyDelete

Leave me something nice & pretty & full of compliments.
It makes me feel good about myself.