Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Alvin & the Chipmunks:The Squeakquel

This is a Sponsored Post written by me on behalf of Alvin and the Chipmunks. All opinions are 100% mine.

I LOVED Alvin & the Chipmunks as a kid, and I still do, as an adult. The new "real" chipmunks are pretty awesome, though, I'm partial to the original cartoons, myself.

Aaaalllllvvvvviiinnnn!!!!!!!!!!

Hehe.. I was always partial to Theodore, myself. I guess he's my favorite.
He's just so sweet, and likes to eat & seems like the snuggliest of the bunch.

I just wanted to let you all know that "Alvin and the Chipmunks: The Squeakquel" will be  available to buy it now on DVD, Blu-ray and Digital Download on March 30th, 2010.

Did you see it in the theatre?
If not, this is the next best thing, you can watch it over, and over and OVER this way, like you know your kids will want to.Mine will, that's for sure!
Hooray for watching the same movie 10 times before it gets old!

You can also get the Double DVD Pack that includes "The Squeak Along" Bonus Disc, with more music, mayhem and all-new singalongs!

That's a squeakin' lot a fun!

Visit Alvin & the Chupmunks for 'munk' yourself more Munk Mayhem.
Check  my girlmunk out.
I did call in & have my voice monked. However, I don't think it saved, on this one.
Blogger is being troublesome & so is my internet provider.. Or maybe its just the internet people..
Either way,
I love it.
Like her little flapper style hat slash hair piece? 
I do!
Her name is Raquel.




Munk yourself, and sure to share it with your friends & family, and me, too!
Be sure to visit http://www.foxfamilyflicks.com for More Munk Mayhem. !
Did you watch the Chipmunks, either a a child, or an adult, now?
Do your kids like them?

Buy it now  and enjoy the Squeakquel for years( and children!) to come!

Visit my sponsor: Alvin and the Chipmunks:



Bookmark and Share




Photobucket

4 comments:

  1. 10 times?! I wish my kids would give up favorites after 10 showings.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anyhow, the Somanabolic Muscle Maximizer is unique from the feeling that it's not a normal exercise application but a specific one particular which helps various folk attain their diverse health and fitness targets. To find out if it is actually true and to understand better if Kyle Leon's system is generally for
    you or not, let's look into a few of the benefits and drawbacks of the product. Who is this Somanabolic Muscle Maximizer Training Software Designed For.

    Look into my webpage: Somanabolic Muscle Maximizer Review

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anyhow, the Somanabolic Muscle Maximizer is unique from the feeling that it's not a normal exercise application but a specific one particular which helps various folk attain their diverse health and fitness targets. Yes we would like muscle, but in the right way, and gaining lean muscle without fat is the key to doing this. In general, there is no doubt that the program Kyle Leon is a popular muscle building system for a good reason and this is definitely one of the most individual nutrients and online training programs today.

    my blog :: Somanabolic Muscle Maximizer Reviews

    ReplyDelete
  4. "Statistics for Word - Press" definitely forms the main
    statistical indicators for the blog. You want to sell yourself, not to degrade yourself.
    Remember you can use Wordpress as a regular website.


    Feel free to surf to my web site; WP Social Press

    ReplyDelete

Leave me something nice & pretty & full of compliments.
It makes me feel good about myself.