Saturday, February 20, 2010

Small Talk Six

“6 things you would rather do yourself, even if you could pay someone else to do them.”

1-Care for my kiddos. If I had millions & zillions of dollars, I still wouldn't want a nanny, or in home baby help. I'll leave it at that.

2- Clean "my" stuff. I'm ok with someone cleaning my bathroom, and floors, etc but the organizing, going beyond that type.. I'm not cool with. It's mine, go away.


3-Put away clothes.  I have a system.


4- Clothes shopping.


5- Gift shopping. I like buying for people =)


6-Yard work. I even asked Mike to be the one who cleaned the gutters last year. There is something rewarding about doing yard work, and looking at a nice garden, or lawn, and knowing your efforts did it.


Share/Bookmark


Photobucket

4 comments:

  1. I agree with #1 whole-heartedly. Not to say I don't appreciate babysitters though! I wouldn't have thought of #6, but you're right!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gift Shopping! Yes me too Great list

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can you bring your system here? My clothes sit there until I need them :P

    ReplyDelete
  4. I should probably pay someone to put away my clothes... seeing as I don't really do that. What's your system?

    ReplyDelete

Leave me something nice & pretty & full of compliments.
It makes me feel good about myself.