Saturday, February 6, 2010

Small Talk Six



6 Favorite Things that are Pink.

1.) Babies. My babies,more specifically.. I mean, they're "pink" arent they? Andy is a good shade of white (Twihards be jealous) but Ryan is a pretty pink little guy!



2.) Anything with frilly girly junk attached. It's my deep dark secret.
I can only take it in small doses, but I truly adore me some of that seriously frilly girlie stuff!!
My BFF Sierra, makes the most gorgeous little girl clothes, check out her shop , Simply Sew Chic. I secretly look at her creations sometimes & my lower lip pouts a bit, how sweet are her pictures & those adorable little clothes??!! They're MY style of girly & they give me warm  fuzzies.

3.) Flowers. I dig em in pink, or red, or whatever, really.


4.) Victoria's Secret. Pink.




5.)  Lipgloss.Nail polish.Blush.

6.)Yumminess.




I am apparently not as big a Pink fan, as I thought! I started this one 2 weeks ago & until publish, I just couldnt find anything that really struck me, that was pink, in my life!

Sad.

Share/Bookmark


Photobucket

7 comments:

  1. Mmmm that cupcake looks yummy and that dress for #2....so darn cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. AWWWWW!!! Madison's Special Made dress made it to Claire's blog :D :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Victora's Secrets pink!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Skye calls all white people Pink....I am her pink mom and my parents are her Nana and Poppa Pink so I think it's totally appropriate to call your children pink :) They're probably some of my most favorite pink things too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hailey, I knew I got the Pink skin/people thing from somewhere! My lovely Skye!!! I love her & her sayings =)

    ReplyDelete

Leave me something nice & pretty & full of compliments.
It makes me feel good about myself.