Wednesday, February 10, 2010

I'm going to have to trade him in for a newer model.

Mike turns 28 tomorrow!

Or, as he says, 25 for the 4th time.

I have no problem with him aging, he gets way better looking every year. The wrinkles around his eyes are sooooo gorgeous.. and his lips are totally hot movie star lips..

Okay you guys don't care about all that squishy stuff.. So,this year, I'm hoping to surprise Mike. I never do surprises.



I just don't,I guess I'm not huge into my own birthday, so I sort of carry that approach to other peoples. Selfish me.

This should be fun! It's something I've wanted to do for awhile & there are tons of parts to it, all of which I am hoping come together by Thursday!!

Here are several things I've been googling, to help prepare myself for his big day!

"Tribal Tattoos" 

"Penis cake"
Who knew..a support group for penis cake lovers, in the form of a car banner! Hooray!!


"Bad Tattoos"
 
 


And here, is the front of his birthday card(and gift, you'll see!) from ME!!


I'm more excited that he is..Can you tell??

Share/Bookmark


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me something nice & pretty & full of compliments.
It makes me feel good about myself.