Sunday, February 14, 2010

I love Phil.

I LOVE Phil Mickelson, the golfer. Back when I dated some loser, I found myself always watching golf, and I developed my love for Phil (man boobies!! whohoo)

Mike digs golf. Since we live near Firestone, there are always lots of chances to go see golf tournaments & we need to go, someday. Seriously.

I was looking for a celebrity blog update, on how Phil's ladies are doing, since 2 special women in his life were diagnosed with breast cancer, when I found this great site, if any of you are looking for the Masters Tickets!

But,  even if you don't like golf,you can use this site, A Cheap Seat , look for Fenway Park tickets, or Wrigley Field tickets, or even theatre tickets. You can browse by city, or what type of event your looking to attend.

Mike & I have been dying to get out for a concert, I'm going to start searching to see what we can go to, this summer. I'd love to see a rock show, a country show & a classic group play, this summer.

Do you have any events coming up? Check out A Cheap Seat & let me know what you'd like to see, in your area!

I received compensation for this post. Please read my full disclosure for more information.
Share/Bookmark


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me something nice & pretty & full of compliments.
It makes me feel good about myself.