Thursday, February 11, 2010

Hey YOU. Reading this..Do me a favor.

Yes YOU.
You ..sitting there thinking I'm not talking about YOU.
I know your there.
Don't make me get all Google Analytical on you because I will.

Hi, to my 25 LA Readers. Your my sexy sunny bunch. 

Can I come visit & stay with one of you??

Actually..can I stay with whoever is in West Hollywood??


So, here is what I really really need you to do, for me.

I'm in first place for a $500 gift certificate.I need to stay in first place.. This will take seconds & be reasonably painless, ok??

Step 1,) If you have a Facebook,  Visit the Childrens Orchard Green Mom contest HERE.

Step 2,) Become a FAN.

Step 3,) Scroll down to find my entry, Claire Hale.




Step 4,) LIKE my post.

THE END!

That's all you have to do, is be a fan, so then you can LIKE my post.

Like me, please.

Then come back here & tell me that you did it, so I can publicly express some love for you. Or privately, if your embarrassed & would prefer my PDA's be kept to a minimum.

Share/Bookmark


Photobucket

6 comments:

  1. Going off to like you now, or maybe I should say I'm off to show you some "luv". Good Luck!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It wont let me "like" it :( It just says Share on it no like :/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I did it, finally!!! Love ya, Claire. and p.s. I'm only about 45 minutes from LA, so you come visit anytime and we'll go party in West Hollywood!!

    ReplyDelete

Leave me something nice & pretty & full of compliments.
It makes me feel good about myself.