Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Wordless Wednesday




Although I didnt know Karissa, I've seen how much she will be missed. I read her blog. In fact, whenever her picture used to show on the MomDot forum, I thought "Damn shes pretty!"

I hear she was funny, and kind and amazing & I'm sorry I'll never get to know her. I am sad she couldn't find peace here & felt she had no way out of her unhappiness. I am sad she was so alone and unhappy.I hope she now has the peace she couldn't find here.

I hope that everyone reading this knows, no matter HOW bad it gets, you do NOT have to feel that way.

There is ALWAYS a way out, a solution, no matter how alone, or sad,or down the moment is. It can ALWAYS get better.


If you feel suicide is the only way out. PLEASE. Seek someone immediately, someone DOES care & they WILL be affected by the loss of YOU.


1-800-SUICIDE / 1-800-784-2433

1-800-273-TALK / 1-800-273-8255


List of Hotlines by State



Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. This is just so sad isn't it? What a thoughtful way to use your Wordless Wednesday. It's so important to get the info out there to help others.

    ReplyDelete

Leave me something nice & pretty & full of compliments.
It makes me feel good about myself.