Monday, January 25, 2010

Something new, to do.

Since Mike started back in school, basically last week I've had my blog time back. I've spent a good majority of it nearly peeing myself as I read the entries of some of my new favorites & special finds.

You can check out my blogroll, on the bottom right hand corner, in the scrolling box "I read these, you should too!"

However, I came across Girl Talk Thursday & lets face it. I LOVE to talk about random things, and make lists & all that fun stuff. I got out of the habit of doing Small Talk Six over at Momdot but I am going to try to get back into that, plus, add on Girl talk Thursdays!

If you want to start with me, head over to Girl Talk Thursdays and grab a link & learn how to play along a well!


Share/Bookmark


Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. OH yay sounds right up my alley

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just found your blog today, lot's of great posts. I'll check out girl talk today, thanks!

    ReplyDelete

Leave me something nice & pretty & full of compliments.
It makes me feel good about myself.