Friday, January 15, 2010

Disclosure Policy

My Disclosure Policy

This policy is valid from 1, January, 2010.

This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me,Claire, and myself alone. This blog accepts forms of cash advertising, sponsorship, paid insertions or other forms of compensation.

I do accept and keep free products, services and other items from companies and organizations. The compensation and items received do not influence the content of this blog. I am compensated to provide opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. I always give my honest opinions, findings, beliefs, or experiences on those topics or products.

If a review is coupled with a giveaway from the sponsor, I am not  held responsible for any products or winnings. All items will be shipped to the winner directly from the sponsor, and I am not liable if the item is not received/damaged/etc.

The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question.

I have no degree in which I should be giving advice that people follow as the truth with out seeking professional advice first. Because I am not a doctor of physician , you should be smart when listening to my advice.

Photobucket






To get your own policy, go to http://www.disclosurepolicy.org

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me something nice & pretty & full of compliments.
It makes me feel good about myself.