Sunday, December 6, 2009

Littlest Pet Shop Friends Wii Game



I loved Littlest Pet Shop when I was a kid, SO cute.. the big eyes, little movements & accessories.. But lets face it, Littlest Pet Shop has changed ALOT since I was 11.

Eyes are bigger, the toys are larger ( they were likely a problem choking hazard in many houses when I was young, but they were soo tiny & cute!!) And now, they can add being a Wii game to the list of accomplishments from these tiny pets!

The Fall, EA Games created Littlest Pet Shop Friends
for Wii.It's as adorable interactive game in which you can live your simulated pets life out, go to parties, make friends, accomplish tasks, like delivering party invitations while styling your own pets accessories. Of course, for best friend fun, this interactive Pet Shop of fun does have a multi player option.

Check out this video to see the Littlest Pets in action yourself!





This Christmas, my youngest sister in law will be checking out this adorable new Wii game alongside myself. I hope you'll check it out for the Littlest Pet Shop fan on your Christmas shopping list!

Littlest Pet Shop Friends for Wii is available at retailers near you, as well as from Amazon and other online retailers. It's rated "E" for everyone.


Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. I HAVE to get this for my oldest, she would LOVE a game with her favorite toys in it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing, I will have to look for it this week while I do my holiday shopping.

    ReplyDelete

Leave me something nice & pretty & full of compliments.
It makes me feel good about myself.