Monday, November 2, 2009

Winners!

Thanks for everyone bearing with me. We've had a rough month & hopefully in another month, things will be all back to normal.

So. Winner time!

Lets just do them all, shall we?

amykathryn-

122

Kate said... 122

Follow.


Nimli-

20

sierra said... 20

I follow you on twitter!!



Campus Quilt-

75

Jen said... 75

Jen 19


Eye Buy Direct-

1

DeAnna said... 1

http://www.eyebuydirect.com/plastic-glasses-ronnie-black-p-2130.html

Strappy's-
Aik said... 15

I subscribed to the newsletter.

aikychien at yahoo dot com


Congratulations to all & thank you to the great sponsors for this amazing giveaways! I've contacted each of you & you'll have 48 hours to respond to my email until a new winner will be drawn

Photobucket

1 comment:

Leave me something nice & pretty & full of compliments.
It makes me feel good about myself.