Monday, October 12, 2009

Strappy's ( closed)



Yes, how many of you are blushing because your guilty of once wearing a colored bra under a white shirt!!


Strappy's is a classy & all around perfect solution for when you can't avoid a bra strap, but need it to look professional, or just basically not like your 15.

Check out these photos in this video of how gorgeous bra straps can be.




I got to check out the Pearl Twist which is a delicate beautiful solution to the showing strap solution & I love.




Strappy's are the perfect solution for when you just cant go with out a bra, but you just cant have a bra strap visible. They have designs from dressed up to daily fashions.

One of my readers will win a set of Strappy's to check out for themselves.

To enter is simple, you must sign in with a valid e-mail address, on the left hand side, to recieve their newsletter.

After you have completed that, extra entries can be gained by-

-Linking me to your favorite pair of Strappy's.
-Following their blog ( 2 entries)
-Following Me
-Follow me on Twitter
-Tweet this! ( one per day)



Photobucket

19 comments:

  1. Newsletter!


    Thank you for registering. Your information has been recorded and your subscription request has been received.

    ReplyDelete
  2. http://www.strappys.com/collections/fabric-straps/products/silver-shimmer-fabric-bra-straps

    ReplyDelete
  3. i signed up for the newsletter:)
    amalgrover(at)hotmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  4. i follow your blog
    amalgrover(at)hotmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I signed up for their newsletter

    deb55106{at}gmail{dot}com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I had a hard time picking but I think that my favorite is Black Crystal Bra Straps!

    http://www.strappys.com/collections/jewelry-straps/products/black-crystal-bra-straps

    ReplyDelete
  7. I follow their blog

    Deb K

    Entry~1

    ReplyDelete
  8. I follow their blog

    Deb K

    Entry~2

    ReplyDelete
  9. I follow you on Twitter

    Deb55106

    ReplyDelete
  10. Tweet!
    http://twitter.com/Deb55106/statuses/5119600446

    ReplyDelete
  11. I subscribed to the newsletter.

    aikychien at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  12. I like the Double Row, Silver Rhinestone Bra Straps.

    http://www.strappys.com/collections/jewelry-straps/products/double-row-crystal-clear

    aikychien at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  13. I'm a follower.

    aikychien at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Follow on Twitter @aikchien

    aikychien at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  15. I tweeted.

    http://twitter.com/aikchien/status/5178699350

    aikychien at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete

Leave me something nice & pretty & full of compliments.
It makes me feel good about myself.