Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Plan Toys


Awhile back I got to check out Plan Toys school bus toy. You can read that review here.

With the holidays coming up I've found myself looking for educational toys & for the kids gifts & of course, Plan Toys always come to the top of the list. I know that I don't have to worry about harmful paints or toxins with Plan Toys, which is a huge relief since they have everything my boys want!

I love the green standards Plan Toys stick to, like Organic Rubberwood,Non-Toxic E-Zero Glue,Water Based Dye,Recycled and Recyclable Material,Soy & Water-based Ink being their green materials while even their attitude is eco friendly as they participate in Forest Conservation,Toys for Children with Special Needs & Disaster Relief to name a few.

I'm a Fan of Plan Toys on FaceBook, so I get constant updates on all the wooden toys we love so much & projects they work on. Add them to your FaceBook fan page & keep along with them as well, there is no telling whats in store with the holiday season, you just might find "that toy" you've been looking for!

I know that Andy would sure like the Garage



Check out Plan Toys for great Holiday ideas & join up with them on their FaceBook page.
I'll be keeping my eye out for developmental toys Ryan would like!

Stay tuned for more from Plan Toys & my blog as well!!!!




Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. I'm a huge fan of Plan. I'm working on my gift guide now and I promise there will be no toys that require batteries!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Blogs are so informative where we get lots of information on any topic. Nice job keep it up!!
    _____________________________

    Advertising Dissertation

    ReplyDelete

Leave me something nice & pretty & full of compliments.
It makes me feel good about myself.