Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Southern Brand (Review)



My husband is a raised Southern man. He truly is, although he was born in Vail, CO he was raised & lived almost his whole live in Southern Florida. When I say Southern Gentleman, I dont mean the guys who wine & dine & then throw you out when they're done. I mean a REAL southern man.
(Remember, moving to the south to live, doesn't make you a gentleman, those are harder & harder to find now'days)

Andy, my son is a rare breed of Florida Cracker ( born in Florida) and I have always known I was a Southern gal in another life.

Southern Brand has taken not only the lingo, language & looks of true Southern image, but I have to say, they captured the Southern CHARM perfectly as well.

I just want to take a second to say, that when I do a review, sometime I always notice is the care that goes into my product arrival. Some people pitch stuff in a box, some toss in a business card. Southern Brand gave me the biggest shock of all. Not only did they show perfect hospitality with a kind hand written note, but they fancied up my package just like they would for anyone, THAT'S a charming host my friends. I was so smiley over this, I actually had to take a picture!




There is nothing I love more in clothing than comfort. Usually, this takes about 5 years & a bazillion washes to achieve for myself, but Southern Brand took all the hard work out of this & came up with quite possibly, the softest, sweetest material on the face of the Earth.

Mike is absolutely rocking his Rooster Vintage Tee, and he looks SO hot in it, I must say.

Photobucket

I am loving my Queen Bee shirt, its soft as can be & comfortable as they come.

Photobucket

I think I'm going to have to get this one for Ryan soon!!!

Photobucket

Check out Southern Brand for yourself, they have something simply perfect for everyone!


Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. I am in the process of writing a review as well.. and we did get that shirt for serenity...

    ReplyDelete

Leave me something nice & pretty & full of compliments.
It makes me feel good about myself.