Thursday, September 17, 2009

Sniffle Buddies (Review)


Andy has developed a "I wipe?' habit, which consists of a brief ask before he wipes his hands on your shirt, or his nose on the chair's arm. Luckily, we found Sniffle Buddies. A soft bamboo cotton wipe that fits right on your child's wrist.



video
This is perfect! Its the easy simple solution to the lack of handkerchiefs people carry & the fact there is never a tissue when your child needs one!

Here is how Sniffle Buddies came to be-

"One idea lead to another. We incorporated some environmentally-friendly ORGANIC BAMBOO/ORGANIC COTTON fabric that is cashmere-like soft, 50% more absorbent than cotton, naturally antibacterial and anti-fungal, hypo allergenic and protects skin from the sun’s UV rays. The fabric covers elastic bands that are secured by velcro closures. They're sturdy and easily removable by parents. The combination is skin friendly, washable, reusable, and handyenough that our kids were eager to use them instead of their skin or clothing...or your clothing!

Until the day that our little ones can be more resourceful with an environmentally friendly handkerchief, we hope our washable, reusable SNIFFLE BUDDIES® can help catch their sniffles...and lighten the load of our landfills one tissue at a time. Our Sniffle Buddies® certainly won't cure the common cold, but we sure hope they slow the spread of colds & flu by catching some of the germs that would otherwise have ended up on their clothes or hands."


LOVE IT!! Not only a great solution for when we dont have 3 hands & someone needs a tissue but its eco friendly for all of us!
Check them out at Sniffle Buddies, for your kids noses & wipes, this will definately be a great item as both boys grow older!


Photobucket

7 comments:

  1. Wow, marvelous blog layout! How long have you been running a blog
    for? you made running a blog glance easy. The entire look of your web
    site is fantastic, as well as the content material!


    Also visit my website vakantiehuizen frankrijk

    ReplyDelete
  2. When I originally commented I clicked the "Notify me when new comments are added" checkbox and
    now each time a comment is added I get several
    emails with the same comment. Is there any way you can remove
    people from that service? Thanks a lot!

    Here is my page :: france holidays 2012 public

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty nice post. I just stumbled upon your weblog and wished to say
    that I have really enjoyed surfing around your blog posts.
    After all I will be subscribing to your feed and I hope
    you write again soon!

    Here is my webpage: frances mayes recipes

    ReplyDelete
  4. When I initially commented I clicked the "Notify me when new comments are added" checkbox and now each time a comment is added I get four emails with the same comment.
    Is there any way you can remove me from that service? Thanks!


    Here is my web blog: luxe vakantiehuizen

    ReplyDelete
  5. I was recommended this web site by my cousin.
    I'm not sure whether this post is written by him as no one else know such detailed about my problem. You are wonderful! Thanks!

    My weblog :: luxe vakantiewoningen frankrijk

    ReplyDelete
  6. hey there and thank you for your information – I have definitely picked up anything new from right here.
    I did however expertise some technical points
    using this site, as I experienced to reload the site lots of times previous to I
    could get it to load correctly. I had been wondering if your web
    hosting is OK? Not that I am complaining, but slow loading instances times will often affect your placement in
    google and can damage your quality score if advertising and marketing with
    Adwords. Anyway I'm adding this RSS to my email and could look out for much more of your respective intriguing content. Ensure that you update this again very soon.

    Also visit my web blog; vakantiewoningen frankrijk

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is the perfect site for anybody who really wants to find
    out about this topic. You know so much its almost hard to argue with
    you (not that I actually would want to…HaHa). You definitely put a new spin on a
    topic that's been written about for decades. Wonderful stuff, just excellent!

    Check out my blog; vakantiehuisje frankrijk

    ReplyDelete

Leave me something nice & pretty & full of compliments.
It makes me feel good about myself.