Wednesday, September 2, 2009

O Yikes



Recently, I got the chance to check out this Messenger Bag from O Yikes. They feature stylish diaper bags for working moms, moms on the go. No one loves juggling purses with diaper bags with work bags.

O Yikes creates bags that can work for every setting, no juggling or swapping, just one standard bag that fits every lifestyle.

Here is my messenger bag-





We took it to the zoo the first day, usually I juggle 2 bags when we go on outings like this, one for kids stuff, which I shove under the stroller, and my own purse. I however, was able to easily put everything ( and FIND everything!) in just this one bag! The ONLY thing I'd change is make the strap longer or adjustable. I like to wear messenger bags slung across my shoulder & being tall, it wasn't as comfortable this way for me, as it was for Mike, who's torso is shorter than mine by a few inches.Otherwise its a fabulous bag! Mike even asked if I'd take his laptop bag & he could use it for his computer! Its easy to find things in, easy to organize & all around a really excellent bag.


One reader will win a;


O Yikes! Onesie:

The signature O Yikes! onesie can sometimes sum up your whole day with our unforgettable and often true to life “O Yikes!” logo. As you know, you can never have enough onesies. The onesie fits newborns up to 13 lbs.


Along with the limited edition onesie, the winner will also have a choice of one of the following:


Accessory Case


Changing Pad:




Cylinder Case:




To enter, simply visit O Yikes & tell me your favorite item. Include a link to it as well.

Extra entries-

-Follow me.
-Follow me on Twitter.
-Tweet this giveaway ( one per day)
-(3 entries) Blog about this giveaway & include a link to this page, as well as O Yikes.

Random.org will draw a winner on September 13, 2009.


Photobucket

11 comments:

  1. I like the slingback in the tangerine raspberry color!

    micaela6955 at msn dot com

    ReplyDelete
  2. blog follower

    micaela6955 at msn dot com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jess-Queen Weenie :)September 10, 2009 at 1:58 PM

    http://www.qtstuff.com/slingback.html

    I love the purple sling back! :)

    Jess-Queen Weenie :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really like the square apricotand chocolate bag! Really cute..would be great for a boy or a girl. Thanks for the chance!

    http://www.qtstuff.com/square.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like the square bag
    http://www.qtstuff.com/square.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. tweet
    http://twitter.com/amolino/status/4117334966

    ReplyDelete

Leave me something nice & pretty & full of compliments.
It makes me feel good about myself.