Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Stchuff

I haven't just updated whats up in awhile!! Last week was Mikes 1 week vacation before Fall semester so we kept busy with the kids ( and cleaning & preparing for him to be gone TONS)

So,whats been going on.. Can you believe after this semester Mike will be a SENIOR?! I cant. I have a hard time imagining "us as adults" even though well, we ARE adults.
It seems like, while still in school, not working a 9-5, your "not an adult" We play house ( aka rent) and well, as for having the kids.. I mean... Nope.. no jokes there, we really do alot with & for them, LOL.

Ah.. we've been to the Zoo alot lately. For the first time ever, I saw a koala awake. I swear to you, I have never seen them do anything but sleep!



A turtle walked ( painfully!) over to me, and after he collapsed. He barked & nearly made me pee I was so startled.



We took silly pictures..

Ryan has learned to "smile for the camera"



We attempted to take on a new family member.. However Ryan's love of throwing tables,chairs & screeching sent him literally, running out the door. Poor guy, Mike said he bolted when his owner came to pick him up & actually jumped into the back of the SUV ( Which he "cant get into" YET he did..) I guess he didn't like as as much as we liked him scuba diving in Osprey Reef



Max got stoned ( on the nip)



I. for some reason I don't recall, stayed up really late googling funny icons...smileys

Here are my top picks-



Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

We got a new car! ( It has ALOOOTT of buttons. I love it.)



I read a TON of good books- Here are a few I read in ((cough)) the last week....
Best Friends Forever
Vanishing Acts:
The Girlfriend Curse
Sundays at Tiffany's
The Girl Who Stopped Swimming

We did all sorts of stuff this summer!!! Now it seems to be coming to an end.. The students are back in town, the traffic is up, I'm annoyed when I leave the house ( more than usual) and the air is slowly getting cooler.

I gotta say, I can't wait for the fall!!! Buh bye summer!!!!!!!!!!!



Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. The reason you don't see koalas awake is because they are nocturnal, silly!

    ReplyDelete

Leave me something nice & pretty & full of compliments.
It makes me feel good about myself.