Friday, August 14, 2009

Ponds Wet Cleansing Towelettes


When towelettes first came out years ago, I was one of the first on the bandwagon. I loved some, I hated some.

I haven't tried any since I packed a birth bag for the hospital with the kids.
I was asked to try Pond's Wet Cleaning Towelettes recently.

I was a bit worried, since having kids my skin has started breaking out for the first time in my life. It's a toss up, use something to battle zits, or scrub my eyes to death to get off my eye makeup?!


My sensitive skin cant always handle scented items, but these are just scented enough that I enjoy them, yet they don't cause my skin to react, they get off every touch of makeup, including my dark eye makeup!

I was genuinely impressed!


A little information from Pond's:
POND’S Wet Cleansing Towelettes, the No. 1 brand of wet cleansing towelettes, gently remove make-up and even waterproof mascara. Clinical studies have shown that Pond’s towelettes remove the make-up that other brands leave behind – taking off up to 40 percent more than other leading towelettes.

Available in three varieties, they are ophthalmologist and dermatologist tested for a gentle face cleansing experience.
* More effective at removing make-up than any other leading towelette
* Contains Triple Tea Antioxidant Complex, Vitamin E and Chamomile
* Luxuriously quilted cloths with a unique diamond texture allow for a deep clean without leaving any residue behind


Pond's Wet Cleansing Towelettes are something I can definitely see myself buying for future use. Quick, easy & they work, what more could a busy mom ask for??

Make sure you visit Pond's to get more information on the Pond’s money-back guarantee, to find summer beauty tips, and to download coupons for free Pond’s Wet Cleansing Towelettes! Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me something nice & pretty & full of compliments.
It makes me feel good about myself.